A Global Electric Appliances brand that improved its Contact Center’s Operational Efficiency massively using Haloocom’s Video Chat
Haloocom’s Video Chat option has been Setting the Market Trend
Since the launch of the Haloocom’s Video Chat option, there has been tremendous response from the market. Right from many contact center’s wishing to implement Video chat for their customer service division TO many competing brands of Haloocom soon building & launching similar solutions for their customers, sending clear indication that Video Chat is going to be a real value ad in days to come.
- Availability of Field Technicians
- Sending the Field Technicians to Customer’s house for resolution
- Customer Skeptical about allowing a Technician to visit their house, fearing the infection spread
- The company upgraded the existing Haloocom’s Contact Center application with the Video Chat module.
- Whenever, a Call lands on the 1800 toll free number – the Agent makes note of the nature of the issue. At a click of a button, a Video Chat link is sent to the customer via SMS & Whatsapp
- Customer then clicks the link (no external app to be downloaded), opens a Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) on customers phone along with the Agent
- Agent is able to now see the real situation on site & was able to suggest step by step troubleshooting method to the customer
It was found that using the Video Chat module, the Company was able to resolve 65% of all incoming queries that originally had a requirement for a Field Technicians visit at Customer’s House.
There are numerous other ways to Use Haloocom;s Video Chat option, it can be integrated with Customers website or existing Mobile app. To know more please contact your RM at Haloocom or the Authorized Preferred Partner in your region. www.haloocom.com