Smart City Mission is the Government of India’s initiative to equip 100 cities in the country with core infrastructure and upgrade the quality of life by harnessing information and communication technologies in service delivery and resource consumption. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launched the “100 Smart Cities Mission” on 25 June 2015. PATNA is one of those cities. It mainly aims at :
- Adequate water supply
- Assured electricity supply
- Sanitation, including solid waste management
- Efficient urban mobility and public transport
- Affordable housing, especially for the poor
- Robust IT connectivity and digitalization
- Good governance, especially e-Governance and citizen participation
- Sustainable environment
- Safety and security of citizens, particularly women, children, and the elderly, and
- Health and education
High availability helpline number for complaint registration
- A helpline for the local citizens which is completely Toll-free and available all the time to register their complaints and suggestions.
- A solution that stores all the information like the caller’s Name, Number, Location, and complaints/suggestions including their call recordings with the assigned agent for future reference.
- A solution that also allows the agent to make outbound calls to people whenever needed.
Haloocom offered its Connect Helpline solution with inbuilt Telephony capabilities. The toll-Free helpline was set up. The background of the caller was captured in the form of Local Citizens. A bar code is placed in each and every house where the Municipality workers have to collect the garbage on a daily basis and scan the bar code. When there is a problem in the bar codes or complaints with the workers or any unsatisfied action to be seen by the local citizen, they make a call. According to the caller’s issues, the agent decides the next course of action by giving a solution in the call or by giving a call back later.
- Incoming Call – In case of any emergency need they can call the Toll-Free no, once it is dialed up the call will be received by the agent.
- Outgoing Call – The agent can call back to the customers according to the remarks updated in the report.
- Toll-Free – Toll-Free no has been set up, so that in case of any emergency they can dial up the number.
- IVR – Stands for “Interactive Voice Response” IVR is a telephony technology that can read a combination of touch-tone and voice input. It gives users the ability to access a database of information via phone.
- Real-Time Report – We will get complete details of agents’ call activity and performance and also, we can monitor the real-time dashboard where you can see whether the agents are in a call, disposition, paused, or in the break will get to know through the real-time dashboard. You can also get an agent hourly report.
- Call Recording – conversation b/w the agent and the customer can be recorded, it is also saved so that we can pull the call record whenever required. In case if you miss the recordings from the front-end, we will provide the recordings from the backend.
- High Availability – allowed the operation of the system continuously without any failure at the campus.
- Redundant Set-up – duplication of critical components & functions of the primary application to increase the reliability of the system, this has massively increased the overall efficiency of the operations.