World Education of Ghana wanted to establish a dedicated Inbound Helpline that offers instant help to any individual in distress. All types of distressed individuals should be able to reach out to the 24×7 helpline & register their concerns right from bullying, forced Marriage, forced or Child labor to poverty, and this should allow the concerned representatives to quickly initiate relief steps.
Based on the call type, Advisor was able to:
Categorize the Nature of Call under multiple types like – Bullying, Forced Marriage, Child Labor, Forced Labor & many more. The background of the caller was captured in the form of a Child bride, Teenage mother, Living with disabilities & many more. Type of Perpetrator was also captured, for the advisor to decide on the next course of action, including intervention from the Law & Order authorities.
- 24×7 Helpline with 100% connectivity under 120 seconds.
- 100% Audit Log with Data – all in one place.
- Follow-up actions and Follow-up reminders.
- Historical data.
- 100% Call Recording for Audit Purpose.
- Each Call was categorized under Safe or Not Safe.
- Dynamic Escalations for Not Safe Instances for quicker resolution. SMS integration.
- Real-Time Reports with Tracking until an instance is marked as Safe & the case is closed.
- Integration with external applications for real-time notifications for instances that needs urgent attention.
It is great to see the accomplishments of this body & be a part of an ever-evolving mission. If World Education is a tree, with branches currently reaching out all over the world, then its root, buried deep in the soil of Lucknow, India, is Literacy House.